EDINBURGH FRINGE STREET TEAM
Love comedy and looking to experience the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for the month of August?
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, Los Angeles and New York.
As a leading promoter of live comedy, we represent over 100 acts including Russell Howard, Rose Matafeo, Phil Wang, Ed Gamble, Flo & Joan, Lou Sanders and many more. Avalon’s full roster of artists can be viewed on our website www.avalonuk.com
As part of our dedicated Edinburgh street-team you will attend show previews in London, meet the acts and permanent Avalon team before hitting the festival to promote this year’s exciting new shows. This is a great opportunity to get noticed and considered for future roles within the company.
- A keen interest in comedy & entertainment
- A confident and upbeat manner
- Stamina, enthusiasm and determination
- Hard working and a team player
Terms of employment
- Edinburgh Fringe 30 July – 29 August 2022
- Daily hours vary. Ideally candidates will also attend some previews in London in advance of travelling to Edinburgh.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your CV with a brief covering letter to Clare at StreetTeam@avalonuk.com explaining why you want this position and what you can bring to the role. The deadline for applications is midnight on April 2nd.