The collection includes specials from Chris Ramsey, Ed Gamble, Flo & Joan, Jayde Adams, Paul Chowdhry and Rob Delaney, produced by Avalon
The six stand-up comedy specials will be available exclusively on Prime Video in 200 countries and territories worldwide
(LONDON – 25 JULY 2019) Amazon Prime Video and Avalon today announce six stand-up specials from some of the country’s most loved comedians.
Including new material, the six specials will be recorded throughout 2019 and will be released on Prime Video starting August 2019 with specials from Chris Ramsey, Ed Gamble, Flo & Joan and Paul Chowdhry launching Monday, August 19, with the remaining specials to follow later in the year.
Trailers for the four upcoming specials can be found here:
These specials join a global line up of comedy talent including Jim Gaffigan launching August 16, and Alonzo Bodden, #IMomSoHard, Alice Wetterlund and Mike E. Winfield all launching August 23, exclusively on Prime Video.
For more information please contact:
Notes to Editors
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place.
- Included with Prime: Watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as Good Omens, The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Homecoming; Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman and Academy Award-nominated Cold War and Beautiful Boy; plus exclusive TV shows like American Gods, Vikings and Outlander; as well as live sport including ATP Tennis and Premier League football, and self-published content. All part of Prime Video, which is now available in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Watch More with Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add 70+ channels like Discovery, ITV Hub+, Eurosport Player, hayu, STARZPLAY and more — no extra apps to download; no long term contract required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. To view the full list of channels available, visit co.uk/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and entire seasons of TV shows available for allAmazon customers to rent or buy.
- Instant Access: Watch where and when you want with the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets, games consoles, on the Talk Talk TV set top box, BT TV and Apple TV or online. For a list of all compatible devices visitco.uk/watchanywhere.
- Enhanced Experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Watch anywhere with mobile and tablet downloads for offline viewing.
In addition to access to movies and TV shows included with Prime, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free delivery options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited access to a rotating selection of thousands of books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: amazon.co.uk/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
Avalon is a multi-award winning talent management, television production and live promotion group with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles. Avalon and ARG, the talent management arm, has discovered and represents many artists that are household names, both in the UK, the USA, and around the world.
Avalon is the number one true independent television production company in the UK and produces numerous ground-breaking television shows including: multi-Emmy and Peabody award winner Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO); multi-award winning and Emmy-nominated Catastrophe (Channel 4/Amazon Prime); RTS and Rose d’Or winning Not Going Out (the BBC’s longest running sitcom currently on air); BAFTA and RTS-nominated Taskmaster (DAVE/UKTV); Sky’s most successful new entertainment launch since 2010, The Russell Howard Hour (Sky One) and two seasons of Wyatt Cenac’s Problem Areas (HBO). As well as iconic shows including: Fantasy Football League (BBC/ITV); the multi-BAFTA award-winning TV Burp (ITV); and seven seasons of Workaholics (Comedy Central USA).
Live, Avalon produced Newman and Baddiel: Live at Wembley, the UK’s first arena comedy show; Jerry Springer: The Opera, the first West End show to win all four UK ‘Best New Musical’ awards; and has continued to produce live shows globally, as well as promoting more winners and nominees of the prestigious Edinburgh Comedy Award than any other company.
For Avalon news visit: www.avalonuk.com/press or follow @avalonent